Skip to content
- UL Recognized / CSA Certified lead wire
- We carry wire that operates in the following maximum temperatures
- 200°C (392°F)
- 250°C (482°F)
- 538°C (1000°F)
- Typical applications include: extrusion machines, heater bands, appliance and fixtures, etc
- Lead wires are unaffected by flame, fuels, solvents most acids, alkalis and oils and pass IEEE-383 70,000 BTU/HR Flame Test.
- The standard conductor material is nickel-coated copper.
If you have a question or would like to make a purchase, click the button below. We're ready to provide you with the tool you need for your next project!